Role: Assistant Buyer
Location: Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
Contract: Full-Time, permanent
- Sources and supply goods/services in line with client KPIs
- Negotiate costs and payment terms
- Ensure the procurement process operates in line with company QHSE standards
- Customs paperwork to be provided in a timely manner
- Ensure systems are up to date at all times
- Develop customer relationships and ensure feedback is receved on a monthly basis.
- Experience in a similar role within a Procurement environment is desired but not essential.
- Proficient within Microsoft packages
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.