Are you looking for a rewarding role that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourages others to build a future? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives? If so, then this might be the position for you.
We’re currently recruiting for an Employment Advisor to join our amazing team. You will provide advice and support to guide and encourage participants to overcome barriers to employment and achieve realistic job goals.
You'll manage a caseload of participants, managing their journey to employment, be their coach and mentor and be the principle highly trusted contact to build strong positive relationships, guide, motivate, challenge, encourage and help customers obtain sustainable employment.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser. You'll have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision. However, we aren’t always looking for someone who ticks every single box we’re looking for someone who can provide a first class customer service, driven by our overarching aim to empower lives and improve communities.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we're offering a competitive salary range £26,000 to £29,545 p.a. (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Company Pension Scheme - 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Employer Paid Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual Salary Increase
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption and Paternity Pay Arrangements
- Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter Tickets
- Refer a Friend Scheme
There’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There’s an easy to apply route below to upload your CV!
If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on (phone number removed)
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee-owned.
What our people say.
Location: Base office either Bristol or Weston Super Mare, with current primary working in Weston Super Mare. Must be able to travel to both locations.
Hours: 37 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm
Closing Date: 15 June 2022
- Meet, and strive to exceed personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures.
- Progressively manage a caseload of referred customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment.
- Undertake in-depth assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer’s circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression to employment
- Achieve the Customer Service Standards required on the programme
Skills and Experience
- A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
- Level 3 Award in Employability Services Sector or equivalent
- Knowledge of the employability industry
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guidance’
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region)
SEETEC PLUSS is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.