Value Match are supporting a client providing Professional Services to appoint a Bid Manager to join their growing team. This is a permanent position with up to £45,000 on offer depending upon experience. The role will be hybrid, with 2/3 days a week in the Sheffield office.
As a Bid Manager, you will play a key role as part of a strong, innovative team within a fast-paced environment in the Business Development and Marketing function. You will be responsible for managing and leading on major bids and proposals for UK Central and Local Government, as well as charities, higher education and the private sector. You will also be involved in international bids on occasion.
Candidates applying must have the following skills and experience:
• Degree educated in a relevant discipline
• Proven experience in managing bid and proposal life cycle
• Work effectively with key stakeholders across the business
• Exposure to the public and private sector with exposure to international bids
• Be familiar with and / or enjoy learning about new topics including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, technology solutions and technology and financial advisory work.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.