Assistant Branch Manager
Product Knowledge: Roofing Materials
Sales Area / Based: Bristol
Salary / Package: £30,000 - £35,000 / Bonus
Our client who is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe are looking for an assistant branch manager, that is experienced in supervising a roofing merchant.
The assistant branch manager role will be based inside the Bristol branch and is one of the most challenging yet rewarding positions inside of the business in which you will play a vital role in the company's continued success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Confidently managing the day to day running of the branch in the managers' absence with a particular focus on sales performance and customer service, ensuring the profitability of the branch.
- Ability to lead and motivate your team to give them the confidence to deliver outstanding service.
- Become a pivotal contact for customers, nurturing great relationships, understanding their needs in order to offer expert roofing advice.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO US
- Supervisory experience and a good knowledge of the trade/construction industry as well as knowledge of products and services available from the company.
- Previous exposure to all aspects of a building materials branch, including Sales, Administration and Stock Control.
- Great communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- A methodical approach and an eye for detail, as well as being IT literate.
- Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change.
WHAT WE CAN GIVE TO YOU
- An opportunity to work with a well-established, national merchant who prides themselves in building a positive work environment, and encourages health and happiness at work.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension plan
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.