Retail Sales Merchandiser – Wrexham / Shrewsbury
Salary: £20,800 + Company Van (new fleet being issued during 2022) vehicle can be used for personal use, Fuel card provided with claimable rate in line with pump costs + up to £800 potential execution bonus paid quarterly.
Expense allowance: £520pa
Type of contract: Permanent
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover the Wrexham, Shrewsbury and Newtown areas.
Working 40 hrs each week Monday – Saturday (with Wednesday off) this role allows for some flexibility especially with start time, no Sunday work scheduled only as this is required at Christmas and double time is then paid.
A successful candidate will be able to:
· Develop and manage store contact relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons.
· Use technology and data to drive opportunities in stores including additional secondary display. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
· Collect and deliver stock to stores to a journey plan each day to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf and compliance to store plans
· Taking full responsibility for maintaining store records including inventory.
· Support when required other brands in the McCormick family
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
· Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations in stores
· Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
· Work as part of a wider team sharing ideas and good practice to drive business success.
· Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
· Be confident with using technology
· Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
* Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline
* Have previous merchandising experience
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.