Our client is an established and successful retail marketing agency, working with an array of well-known clients on a long-term basis. Currently they have a requirement for a Midweight Creative Artworker to join their creative team, working across their leading FMCG clients.
This role will require you to accurately deliver to tight deadlines with an ability to multitask. They need someone who is well-organised with design flair, to pick up a variety of jobs.
Hybrid working: 2-3 days in the office, rest working from home.
Creative Artworker Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in both a production and creative environment
- Fully proficient in Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Retouching abilities would be advantageous
- Must be able to follow brand guidelines
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Relevant diploma / degree in graphic design is desirable
- Retail or FMCG sector experience would be beneficial
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.