Our Retail Assistant's are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and brand experience.
We are searching for a curious and charismatic Retail Assistant to help us expose our unique body care and skincare lines our customers.
Join our team! with passion and enthusiasm and you will fit in straight away!
If you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that hares your real true passion for beauty and cosmetic, Join us!
Be part of a truly iconic growing brand with stores located in London, Paris and Berlin.
About the job:
You are our brand advocate. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a unique experience.
- Present and sell legendary products.
- Anticipate our customers’ needs and share inspiring skincare tips (training provided by the company)
Along with us, you are an amazing Retail Assistant and bring along the following:
- Genuine interest in SALES and creating an experience for our customers.
- A real passion for the beauty industry and products.
- Experience / keen interest in luxury Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle brands.
- Highly motivated and with a strong customer service orientation.
- Dedication and target driven attitude.
- Previous retail experience.
What you receive in return:
- Working with a fabulous and skilled team.
- £10.50 per hour plus a bonus system.
- Free sales and product training.
- Option to develop your career and grow withour family.
It'sis all about looking and feeling your best.
An exclusive journey to beautiful skin. We invest in research and development to create scientifically proven infusions of the most powerful ingredients that nature has to offer. Our boutique stores are located throughout Europe, with our flagship store located on London's New Bond Street.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.