Must be able to accept home deliveries for this role.
Working 3 hours every 3rd week on a Wednesday
Flexible to cover additional hours within the local and surrounding area
As a retail merchandiser working in some of the UK's favourite stores, Asda, Wilko's and Sainsburys to name a few, everyday is different and unique, just like you!
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a field based retail merchandising team who are passionate about customer service and delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variation of tasks including retail merchandising to visual merchandising guidelines on cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless…
If you have a passion for retail, enjoy merchandising and wish to contribute to the success of the retailers we work with, this is the job for you!
We'd love you to join our team if you are:
- At your best delivering great standards and service for our customers
- Love merchandising brands you will know such as Rimmel/Collection 2000/Sally Hansen etc..
- Thrive having the ownership of your own work
- Happy to use your own smartphone or tablet for work purposes to send and receive reports and photos.
- Willing to accept home deliveries of stock items
- Confident in working alone and using your own initiative to find solutions.
- Ideally you will also have a full driving licence, access to your own vehicle (dependant on location) and be willing to travel between stores.
What's in it for you?
- Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
- Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
- A role that offers maximum flexibility and fits around you and your lifestyle
- Additional opportunities completing Product Demonstration & Sampling
- Extra hours of work available throughout the year- flexibility to increase days and hours of work per week
- Training,Support and Ongoing Development provided
We are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
Join our team and take advantage of our Colleague Hub with fantastic discounts and offers all year round.
Click Apply, it's as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Register your personal details
2. Upload your CV
3. Complete the instant text interview, just like texting your friends
In return we promise to give everyone feedback, regardless of if you get the job or not
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.