Trainee Recruitment Consultant - City of London -
Who we are
Trevett Group is a privately owned company who have 2 sides to the business – Trevett Project Services who support clients on a Consultancy basis for QS, Commercial and Project Management, and Trevett Services who specialise in sourcing and placing Talent in the Built Environment, specifically M&E Projects and FM & Maintenance, with a wide range of companies, from Service Providers, M&E Contractors to End User clients.
Trevett Services are currently looking to continue our growth from 2021 and add to our team of experienced Consultants and Resourcers.
We have an office in the Monument / Tower Hill area and currently work from there 3 days a week and from home 2 days.
We are looking for proactive, smart and confident individuals, not particularly from a recruitment background but, recruitment experience is desired. As a trainee, you will have an opportunity to headhunt the best talent within the M&E / FM & Maintenance sectors and supply them with some of the largest service providers in the world.
Areas of significant opportunity, with very warm and receptive clients are - Maintenance Engineers, Contract Support / Admin, Contract / Account Managers, Senior Managers, M&E Project Managers, so if you have experience within these areas we’d love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
- This is Trainee 360 recruitment - meaning there are two different sides to the job you'll be responsible for: the client / company engagement and the candidate engagement
- The candidate side: you'll be trained to be able to write well-constructed and attractive job adverts, be proactive by searching for relevant CVs online, screening candidates for roles and helping them thorough the interview processes, including giving them interview feedback and keep them updated on their applications. You will also build your personal and our company brand using social media such as LinkedIn intelligently and consistently.
- The client side: You will need to build relationships with hiring managers with companies within the sector. This is where the sales element comes into the role. You need to promote our services, develop and maintain relationships with the hiring managers and decision makers and ensure they receive a first-class service, ultimately resulting in repeat business and long-term relationships.
- You will work in a collaborative manner with colleagues to ensure clients and candidates receive the best possible service and attention at all times.
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates. We are interested in creating quality service, not your, quantity phone bashing.
- Provide an attentive and nurturing after care service to our candidates, we want to ensure that our candidates
- To be able to adapt with systems and process within the business, which you will be trained on.
- Be comfortable with setting up and going to site visits and client entertainment
What can we offer?
We are a small, ambitious and growing business and can offer a relaxed, non KPI driven environment. We are based in new offices and have a hybrid model of working from there and home, with a casual dress code (unless out meeting clients).
We can offer
- Competitive Salary and package, including 25 days annual leave, pension, expensed travel to the office, 2 “well being” days a year and more
- Uncapped Commission Structure, quarterly & annual individual and team incentives / bonuses
- A real opportunity to grow with the business, whether that means focusing on and growing your own desk, or in time, taking on management responsibilities for additional consultants.
Please contact me in confidence for further information or send me your up-to-date cv to confirm your interest.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.