- Quality bathroom products inspired by world leading interior designers
- International market leading brand
- Winner of multiple industry awards
Retail Account Manager - Scotland (central belt)
Our client is a well established Bathroom Product brand and have been established for over 30 years. Their stylish, innovative products are inspired by some of the worlds leading interior designers. They offer and manufacturer a full suite of bathroom products; i.e. taps, mixers, ceramics & furniture and therefore able to offer a one-stop stop making them appealing to specifiers. The quality of their products are second to none and they can be seen in high specification homes and commercial buildings.
This role is an account management role. The Retail Account Manager will develop existing relationships with Plumbing and Heating Merchants & Showrooms. You will be responsible for generating revenue growth with established customers providing excellent levels of service to national and independent merchant / retail accounts.
- We are looking for a candidate with an interiors or KBB background.
- You could have worked for either a Manufacturer or Distributor (wanting to take the next step).
- We are also keen to talk to that have worked in a showroom that want to progress into a field based role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.