Job title: In-house Talent Specialist
Location: London Bridge
Who we are
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) is a fast-growing, vibrant company, working at the cutting edge of the global professional beauty industry.
We partner with a vast network of leading beauty and skincare professionals across the UK and Ireland, acting as distributors, educators and skin health experts: empowering skin professionals to achieve results for their clients and businesses.
Powered by three innovative brands, Advanced Nutrition Programme™ beauty supplements, pioneering Environ® Skin Care and jane iredale skincare make-up, we deliver dramatic results for skincare professionals and individuals. We work with a sustainable mindset, striving to protect our planet in everything we do. Our team is made up of experienced and highly skilled staff, who are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence. The success of the iiaa is grounded in the quality of our products and the dedication of our team.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the iiaa, as we expand and challenge in the professional beauty sector. In 2021, we were named in the Sunday Times International HSBC International Track 200 league table as one of Britain’s leading private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
Join the iiaa to become part of a dynamic, collaborative and pioneering company, working with products that make a real difference to people’s lives.
About this role
As a member of the iiaa HR team, you’ll work with hiring managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent. You need to be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience from the initial reach out and first conversation a candidate has with us through to the new hire induction process.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analysing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with HR team to innovate the company’s research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Conducting interviews both digitally and face-to-face
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- On-boarding – generate a 3-month introduction plan for each new hire
- Working towards KPIs and SLAs
- Support the HR team with various projects, such as wellbeing
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements; ensure they are kept up to date at all times
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Keep up to date with recruitment legislation
- Responsible for representing the company at job fairs and exhibitions
- Develop and deliver recruitment training to Line Managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive previous knowledge of working in a recruitment environment is essential with the capability to work in a more generalist capacity as required
- Proven full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Experience delivering recruitment training to Line Managers is desirable
- Excellent communication and written skills, alongside excellent PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
- Possess both creative and strategic outlooks
- A skilled negotiator and effective decision-maker under pressure
- Empathetic and approachable
- Passionate about developing their skills
The iiaa offers a vibrant working environment, underpinned by an enthusiastic, collaborative, and communicative team. The working atmosphere is informal, but we work hard.
As part of our innovative business, you will work alongside passionate colleagues in a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment that embraces and celebrates individual differences in skills, culture and backgrounds.
You will have the opportunity to succeed in a rewarding and challenging role, in a business built on a culture of collaboration and community with a strong environmental ethos at its heart.
Our colleagues are proud to be part of the iiaa, and a passion and dedication to the company and its mission is the foundation of all we do.
Private Health Care after 2 years’ service
Discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
20 days Annual Leave, rising the longer you stay with us; plus Public Bank Holidays
3 days at Christmas to spend with your loved ones, the company closes over the festive period
Workplace Pension Scheme
Free Eye Tests at Vision Express
Recommend a Friend Scheme – We reward you for bringing great people into our business
Yearly rewards, charity raffles and more activities that create a fun and enriching working environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
IIAA Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome applications from everyone and we value diversity in our people. We are passionate about having an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our team members are treated with dignity and integrity. This is central to our recruitment process, therefore we actively encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.