Claire's have an opportunity for a creative coordinator with strong anayltical skills to join the Store Operations department on a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave. The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months and will work either 4 full days or 5 shorter days.
The European Store Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the Store Operations Director in delivering communications & processes to the field and providing an administrative support to Store Operations Director
The core areas of responsibility are:
- Co-ordinate all day to day European Operational / administrative tasks
- Co-ordinate day-to-day communications to the stores and the field
- Manage and coordinate the incoming updates of COVID cases and report on them to all management and corporate office teams
- Take minutes/action points from meetings; produce and distribute typed notes
- Support the European Communications Manager where necessary
The Store Operations Coordinator needs to ensure that they deliver on their projects in a timely manner, working to tight deadlines and deliver an outstanding service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Store Operations Director in all aspects of Store Operations to ensure seamless communications of store activity to all territories
- Coordinate global events calendar / business calendar entries including local events and school holidays to enable the business to make commercial decisions. Ensuring store activity and traffic drivers are considered
- Produce all communications for In-store events inline with the European events calendar
- Coordinate all field incentives, allocating budget, collating results and distributing prizes / awards
- Coordinate field communications of focused store visit dashboard and strategic plans, ensuring the field documents are update and distributed every quarter
- Coordinate Excellence through performance program, running regular updates and producing memo pack articles to keep the field engaged with the programme
- Create all PO's for the EU Operations department ensuring PO's have the relevant detail and are coded to the correct cost centres
- Collate all relevant COVID information and distribute where needed
- Support the European Communications Manager when required. Ensure all field communications are translated and out to the field in a timely manner
Experience: Sound experience of working in an office environment demonstrating skills with Excel & Indesign. Communications experience required ideally
Knowledge: Microsoft Office and Internet, Competent Excel & InDesign skills
Skills / Abilities:
- Analyses situations accurately
- Sorts and classifies data to identify regional trends and draws intelligent references
- Uses relevant data and information in a clear and coherent process to assess and understand issues, evaluate options, form accurate conclusions, and make decisions
- Is able to demonstrate the ability of resolving problems with lateral thinking
- Uses intelligence, common sense, hard work and tenacity to solve challenges
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical skills using a variety of analysis techniques, with the ability to draw sound conclusions from analysis.
- Checks information carefully to ensure accuracy
- Presents information clearly and concisely
- Takes a multi-dimensional approach to problem solving, focussing on the important issues
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.