Carlisle Support Services are excited to recruit Merchandisers in the Greater Manchester area who will work nationally across the retail division within Supermarkets such as Sainsbury's and Tesco delivering key services such as range change and refit projects.
No project is exactly the same, you will work with a fun and dedicated team working across the UK in lots of locations, which will be planned in advance, so you know your schedule. Full training is available, enabling you to be the best that you can be!
We seek ambitious people, the following skillsets are key:
· The ability to implement and read Planograms / Line Drawings.
· Pricing with use of Use of Handheld Terminals/ RF Guns
· Stock Replenishment and Facing of areas worked.
· Profiling of Shelving
What are we looking for from you?
· The ability to work away from home.
· Flexible to work both days and nights.
· Shift patterns are around 10 or 11 hours
· Preferred experience in retail.
Accommodation and necessary expenses will be provided when away from home plus uniform and personal protective equipment. If you are looking for an opportunity within the Retail Sector and would like to start or progress your career in this field, please contact us and see what Carlisle can offer you!
Apply now to be part of something amazing.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.