Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a specialist engineering company with offices in the S20 area of Sheffield.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Purchasing and Sales Administrator to join their established team.
This is a varied and interesting role where you will have involvement in both purchasing and sales administrator.
Key duties will include:
- PROCESSING OF SALES AND PURCHASE ORDERS
- ISSUING ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS TO CUSTOMERS BY EMAIL
- PROCESSING CARD PAYMENTS
- LIAISING WITH CUSTOMERS BY PHONE / EMAIL
- PLACING PURCHASE ORDERS WITH SUPPLIERS
- PROCESSING SUPPLIER ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (PRICE CHECK / DATE UPDATE ETC)
- LIAISING WITH SUPPLIERS BY PHONE / EMAIL
- GENERATION OF WEEKLY REPORT / ISSUING OF SALES ORDERS TO THE WAREHOUSE FOR DESPATCH
- WEEKLY REPORTS / CHECKS FOR OUTSTANDING PURCHASE ORDERS OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS FROM SUPPLIERS
- LIAISING WITH COURIERS FOR SPECIAL 1 OFF DELIVERIES / COLLECTIONS
- BOOKING IN OF INTERNATIONAL STOCK ORDERS
- GENERAL ADMIN DUTIES
The role will require communication with international customers and supplies, over the phone and via email, therefore candidates must be excellent communicators.
Recent purchasing administration experience is essential.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.