Climate17 is happy to be working with an ambitious business that is in a dynamic and purposeful sector. They have a mission to be the market leader in helping business play its part in building a zero-carbon world. They have a strong team that are brought together by a unique, purpose-driven culture, valued by clients for their ability to deliver action.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement/Supply Chain Specialist who's passionate about making a difference.
This a role working across teams and you will be the pivotal link working with clients and suppliers to implement supply chain engagement programs. You will have the ability to integrate sustainability and carbon into the clients buying process through the application of best practice and the ISO 20400 framework.
As the Sustainable Supply Chain specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading on ISO 20400 and supply chain projects across multiple Sectors. Supervising junior staff in the delivery of these works.
- Project managing Upstream supply chain projects, liaising with clients, and leading workshops with Senior clients.
- Developing sustainable supply chain and carbon in procurement offering.
- Educating the wider team on supply chain fundamentals and ISO 20400.
- Developing Scope 3 Centre of Excellence collateral and IP on Upstream Scope 3 work - working within Scope 3 Centre of Excellence team.
- Attending and speaking at relevant Sustainable Supply Chain events and conferences. Becoming a recognised subject matter expert in the market.
- A minimum of 5+ years procurement and supply chain experience.
- Strong ISO 20400 implementation skills.
- Thorough understanding of carbon and ESG impacts in a range of procurement categories and how to address them.
- A confident communicator, with the ability interact across teams and drive progress and results.
- Able to lead on supply chain and ISO 20400 workshops and interact with Procurement and Executive teams.
- Commercially minded, you will have an eye for detail and the ability to visualise solutions to client and supplier challenges.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Sustainability markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.