This is a full time permanent role, with an amazing opportunity to develop and grow within the organisation!
Offering a salary of £22,000 per annum with opportunity to earning further through a excellent monthly bonus scheme!
Day to day as a Trade Counter Representative, you would be managing the trade counter by engaging with a variety of customers, providing general advice on stock lines and processing orders as well as overseeing stock levels and the general care of goods within the warehouse.
Your day will involve face to face interactions, phone calls and emails. You will play an integral part within the team to influence how the branch performs.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to prioritise own workload across the variety of delivery, counter and warehouse duties
- Confidence in engaging with various types of customers
- Quickness in learning and understanding of product range and depot processes
- Competence or ability to learn new sales systems
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency
- Physical fitness in lifting and moving stock in and out of the depot
If you are interested in this role, please contact Hoi Lam on (phone number removed) or alternatively email your CV across to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.