My client is currently undergoing a time of change and as a result are looking to employ a Procurement Lead to play an integral part in the shaping of Professional Services and Contingency Labour for short/mid/long term plans.
Michael Page are proud to be working with a prestigious Public Sector organisation who operate on a national scale. They have an excellent reputation as an employer and are looking to bolster their procurement and wider commercial functions.
Procurement Lead - Professional Services
- Report directly in to Senior Commercial Manager
- Take a strategic approach to working alongside Human Resources and establish new short, medium and long term routes to market and create a strategic resourcing plan to support entire rebuild of commercial team and beyond
- Operate as a key point of contact between Senior Commercial Leadership and HR to ensure best practise in place
- Maintain and build key relationships with important stakeholders
The successful Procurement Lead - Professional Services:
- MCIPS Qualified
- Extensive experience in Public Sector Procurement and Professional Services
- Someone with more of a strategic approach rather than an operational focus
- Possesses prior experience of creating and implementing a new strategic resourcing strategy
On offer for the successful Procurement Lead - Professional Services
- £550 - £600 per day Inside IR35
- Full remote working
- Opportunity to play key part in a major rebuild
- Work for an organisation with an excellent reputation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.