My client are actively looking for an experience Public Sector Senior Contracts Manager to support them through an important time of change by acting as a Senior Supplier Relationship Manager to one of their key suppliers.
Michael Page are proud to be supporting a large national scale Public Sector organisation who are well established in the sector and possess an excellent reputation to work for.
Senior Contracts Manager
- Report directly in to the Senior Commercial Manager
- Responsible for working with their most critical and largest suppliers
- Needs someone commercially focused with strong supplier management experience preferably within the digital space
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Challenge stakeholders when required
The successful Senior Contracts Manager will:
- Have extensive experience in IT/Digital Contract Management in the Public Sector
- MCIPS qualified
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- OJEU knowledge
On offer for the successful Senior Contracts Manager
- £550 - £600 per day Inside IR35
- 6 months initial contract likely to be extended
- Opportunity to work for a large nationwide Public Sector organisation
- Full remote working through
- The ability to be proactive and manage your own workload - NO micromanagement
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.