We have established offices within Yorkshire and are continuing to grow, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business/Divisional Manager to grow and develop the team around you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment management background in either Office Support, Commercial, Finance - Temp and/or Perms - Business Services, Manufacturing, FMCG
As a billing Recruitment manager, you'll be responsible for getting the Team/Division up and running, with the full support and guidance of the senior leadership team.
The person we are seeking will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the Team/Division to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team around you.
Basic up to 38K with a car or car allowance
- A supportive senior management team that truly cares about their people and reward and recognise their hard work
- Encourages a work/life balance
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment that has a family culture
- Full autonomy to run and develop your division and make decisions
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- A generous wellbeing & benefits package
- A successful career within the recruitment industry as a billing branch or divisional manager
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational and management skills and a flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of high street recruitment or a niche sector
- A desire to succeed and to grow and branch
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible and for more information please contact Brett Hemingway - (phone number removed) or brett .hemingway @(url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.