Zachary Daniels are recruiting for an elegant luxury global skincare brand who are looking for a Luxury Sales Consultant in Manchester to help the company progress, develop and maximise sales.
The Role as a Luxury Sales Consultant
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Exhibiting excellent floor presence and ensuring all customers receive first class service
- High level of personal service to customers
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Displaying great product knowledge and being able to use that to help drive sales
- Building and managing your customer accounts to sustain repeat business
- Showing entrepreneurial spirit to help drive sales outside of store
- Phone and email both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events and follow-up on enquiries
We are looking for candidates with beauty and skincare experience, for us, motivation and hunger for delivering a luxury customer experience is extremely important! You will be passionate, ambitious and show excellence during all tasks undertaken, particularly in relation to customer service and sales.
Cv's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to this role. Attitude, drive and motivation are important to our client and their customers.
The Package for our new Luxury Sales Consultant
The business can offer a basic salary starting at £22,000 plus fantastic earning potential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.