Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Salary: £18,278 per annum plus an annual bonus
- Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday (no weekends or late evenings!)
- + Excellent training and progression opportunities
My client based in Liverpool City Centre are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to join their expanding team.
The role involves dealing with inbound calls from existing customers with a variety of queries. The role is paying a starting basic salary of £18,278 per annum plus bonus schemes based on company profits as well as an additional bonus paid out on performance.
This role also offers Monday to Friday working hours with 2 shift patterns of either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm. You will also be offered the opportunity to work optional overtime.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience within a customer focused role or graduates who are looking for Monday to Friday work.
The main duties of a Customer Service Advisor are:
- Dealing with inbound calls dealing with a variety of customer service related enquiries
- Capturing information onto the in house system and data input
- Responding to customers through emails
- Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and providing professional customer service
- Undertaking the duties of this role in accordance with the regulatory and scheme guidelines
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor you must possess the following;
- Have experience within a previous customer service focused role (call centre, retail, hospitality etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and telephone manner
- Have basic IT skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a customer focused Customer Service Advisor to join a reputable, successful expanding company with clear opportunities for progression and development. If you feel this role is right for you and are available to start work immediately then please apply without delay.
Keywords: customer service; advisor; agent; customer care; helpdesk; client care; insurance; call centre; inbound; insurance; financial services; contact centre; call centre; outbound; call handling
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.