Excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join our small successful engineering client based on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for expediting customer orders, supporting with purchasing, and ensuring customer's orders are fulfilled quickly to meet business requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expedite incoming customer orders and process them to enable them to be fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Supporting with purchasing, regularly placing orders, and communicating with suppliers.
- Managing stock availability and reordering as and when required.
- Arranging transportation for goods in and out.
- Dealing directly with customers relating to product availability and deliveries.
- Previous experience working in a Supply Chain / Purchasing role.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- PC Literate - confident using Microsoft Office
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.