You probably recognize the name Holland & Barrett as a well-known high street store, but did you know that things are changing pretty quickly and we're on an exciting journey?! We have a vision to become a leading player in the global health & wellness industry. Do you want to become part of our continuing health & wellness success story?
Wellness begins with you, start your career journey today.THE JOB
There's no doubt about it – to be a successful store manager at Holland & Barrett, you need to be an excellent leader, have brilliant communication skills and be laser-like in your customer focus and attention to detail. It's hard work and fast-paced but we will support you every step of the way with a great induction, in-depth training and excellent support from your Regional Manager.
As well as running the store, you're going to embark on a training programme that includes our “Qualified to Advise” and “Healthy Expert” qualifications which are accredited by our awarding body to Level 2 and Level 3, respectively.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leading your fantastic store colleagues to become a high performing team by recruiting, coaching, training, motivating and developing them to be their best selves
- To role model excellent customer service to the store team and customers
- Developing and leading the store team to be world-class health and wellness experts
- Taking responsibility for all financial aspects of running a store from stock control to payroll to sales
In addition to being an experienced retail manager, you will also become an expert in health and wellness products, so that you can advise customers and effectively manage your store and team.
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
- Excellent communication and proven people management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced retail environment
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures, driving profits for the store
- Passion and enthusiasm for our products, nutritional supplements, natural beauty and healthy living
- The motivation to study, supporting the product knowledge required to achieve an accredited qualification
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.