Alexander Steele Recruitment specialise in recruiting talent within the fast paced world of the UK's Consumer Goods markets. We work with some of the best known brands within Food & Drink, Personal Care, and Packaging.
We are a fast growing business, established in 2018 in Edinburgh. We now have Edinburgh and Manchester offices, both modern offices in city centre locations. Both offices are performing brilliantly and we are looking to add new talent to their talented teams.
At Alexander Steele, we really value a personalised approach to recruitment. It is important to us that in working here, you share our values. We believe in building genuine, long lasting and valued relationships that will see you on your way to achieving your goals.
We recruit mid-senior level professionals within the Consumer Goods sectors. The Recruitment Consultant will build a client base of producers, manufacturers, and distributors across the whole of the UK.
The role is a 360, managing the whole process; winning new client, growing existing clients, sourcing candidates, and managing the process.
- Creating and developing your own client base
- Positioning yourself and an expert in your field
- Understanding and managing each client’s requirements
- Creating trusting and long-lasting relationships with your candidates
- Developing new leads and finding inventive ways to do so
- Arranging client meetings to build relationships and improve our visibility within the market
What’s on offer
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission (paid monthly)
- Very lucrative annual target based bonuses
- A fun and exciting office environment, based at Neo in the City Centre of Manchester
- The autonomy to create and develop your own relationships and accounts
- A business that will be high in growth, ambitious and professional
- Long term career and business opportunities
- Social and team outings
If you are a recruitment professional seeking a fresh challenge in an exciting, stable and secure industry, we want to hear from you.
Regardless of your previous industry experience, what is most important is your drive to succeed, your ambition to learn, and that you take great pride in your work. You will receive the full support of the team who will help you strive for and exceed your goals.
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us on (phone number removed) and ask for Richard Steele, we would love to talk to you!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.