This is a fabulous opportunity to join a Luxury brand running their Outlet store in Central London , this is a fast paced store and would be ideal for a Store Manager from a Premium of High Street fashion background in central London .
In this role, you will act as brand ambassador and have overall responsibility for the running of the Shop. You will drive, with strategic vision to achieve and exceed set financial targets whilst providing an iconic customer-service experience. As a natural leader you will ensure the development of all staff, to deliver outstanding results whilst maintaining operational excellence.
- Maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
- Effectively manage all the shop staff, in close liaison with the Area Manager. With particular reference to recruitment, induction, training, discipline, appraisals and payroll.
- To increase the shop customer base by actively pursuing new audience through networking in the city.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times within the Shop.
- Ensure the Store has the correct levels of stock and that replenishment orders are placed, in close liaison with the Retail Merchandise Team.
- To ensure that the Store is always merchandised to the Company’s desired standard and that, with liaison with the Display Department.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
Previous proven Shop Manager experience in high fashion retail. Skilled at increasing Retail sales.
Proven practical man management skills/managed a team of a minimum of 5 people.
Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret sales related data.
Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service. Motivational leadership skills.
Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Keen eye for attention to detail.
Previous experience conducting staff appraisals/dealing with staff issues effectively.
Your will be highly self-motivated & enthusiastic with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
Influential and confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
Great Salary plus a generous Clothing Allowance, Uniform Allowance Competitive Managers Bonus Scheme, Pension An annual leave entitlement of 33 days
To Hear more send your CV Now to Sam at ROC Recruitment
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.