Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives? Do you thrive working in a target driven environment? Our Employment Advisor role might just be the position for you.
As an Employment Advisor you will work with customers to identify employment opportunities and support them into and during employment. You will support your customers to address their barriers to employment with individual tailored packages of support so they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure and sustain employment.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision. This is a rewarding role that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourages others to build a future.
If you are from a sales/recruitment or work in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others then we would love to hear from you.
- Undertake in-depth assessments to fully understand a customer's circumstance.
- Co-produce personalised action plans with sequenced interventions and development.
- Support the customers in all aspects of job-search and interview preparation.
- Source suitable opportunities and market specific customers to employers.
- Identify the specific recruitment needs of each employer and undertake tailored pre-screens and group assessments.
- Meet personal perfomance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all quality and compliance measures.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to maximise customer opportunities.
- Maintain IT and customer records to the required compliance and quality standards.
Skills and Experience
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience or ability to cold call and close agreements with employers.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- High level of digital literacy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Experience of working with people with multiple and complex need, including health conditions and disabilities.
- Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change.
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade 'C' or above or equivalent qualification or experience.
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Bristol - covering Weston-Super-Mare
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 25 January 2022
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under "About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.