This successful consultancy employs advanced analytics to help grow sales and profitability for their global clients. They have built a suite of innovative analytics products trusted by some of the world's leading A list companies. You could be joining this cutting edge analytics technology guru, helping identify drivers and alerting outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide analysis of data from a variety of sources to deliver actionable and valuable insights.
• Provide day to day analytical support for proprietary software solutions.
• Proactively identify opportunities and insights for clients.
• Provide proactive insights and timely communications to the client.
• Deliver client requirements for proactive, tactical and ad-hoc analysis.
• Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and the root cause is identified and managed.
• Liaise with the software development teams for software changes.
Experience & Skills Required
• Experience of applying analytics / an analytical approach either in a work or academic setting essential.
• Possess strong Excel and PowerPoint competence.
• Several years' experience in an analytical role advantageous.
• A University degree, preferably in a numerate subject a distinct advantage.
• Experience of using SQL to write queries and use of Power BI or Tableau required.
If you fit the above job description, please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.