Area Manager - Basic £56,000 - OTE £71,000
We want a proven retailer who has worked to a high level as an Area Manager level candidate and can bring knowledge, focus and experience to the company. This is a fantastic role working for a national telecoms retailer who are known for innovation, development, diversity, inclusivity and flexibility. Due to ongoing growth and development, we now have an opportunity to join the company and help them drive forwards as they look to expand in the telecoms and tech industry.
With a background in assisted sales, telecoms, technology or related areas, you will be able to provide guidance to your team, develop their skills and be responsible for ensuring they deliver an outstanding experience for customers.
We are looking to recruit an established Area Manager level retailer who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills and has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey that leaves the customer with a lasting impression.
Key Responsibilities as our new Area Manager:
- An Area Manager level candidate who will be responsible for engaging your colleagues to deliver a truly world-class service
- Experience of the telco or technology industry
- Assisted sales experience, the ability to drive results through people
- You must be a customer focused Area Manager and have customer journey at the heart of everything you do - all day, every day.
- Develop the team to deliver results via 'sales though service'
- Able to drive your direct reports to achieve results and make improvements across all metrics
- An inspirational retail Area Manager level candidate, who will lead people, set the example and be responsible for setting the bar high!
- As a Retail Leader, you will live and breathe service standards and be able to work closely with users to share your vision and ensure this is delivered
The successful candidate will need to have experience of attracting, developing and leading a diverse team, our client's philosophy suits open minded and inclusive leaders. We don't obsess over KPI's, but having a command across all business areas is important.
Our client can offer a highly competitive salary, fantastic benefits package and various other incentives. They truly do occupy a unique place in the UK Retail market and want to work with the best people in retail. You will need to drive and have your own vehicle.
Our client is fully committed to equality, diversity and inclusion across all aspects of their business. We want this to be reflected in the diversity of the people who work for them and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and identities. We welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) and LGBTQIA+ candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.