2020 Recruitment are working with one of our multi-national engineering clients who are looking to add an Administration Assistant to their team.
This will initially be a 3 month contract but may be extended due to company needs.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be working remotely so the successful candidate must be comfortable working from home.
As Administration Assistant you will be responsible for updating and maintaining import/export logs daily with customs information for the UK Business Units. You will be liaising on a daily basis with approved Customs Brokers to chase up any outstanding customs declaration for import and export shipments in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Administration Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage import/export logs for the UK Business Units
- Liaise with an approved customs broker in a timely manner
- Chase outstanding import/export customs declarations
- Manage all administration duties
- Work with all divisions when required
- Ensure all details are inputted correctly
To be considered for the Administration Assistant role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of import invoices and the elements within the invoice
- Experience of Customs practices
- Knowledge of Imports and Exports
- Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Office -Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work from home
As the Administration Assistant you will be offered the following:
- Hourly rate of £13.84
- Minimum 3 month contract
- Remote working
- Career progression opportunities
- Company incentives
To apply for this position or to learn more about the role please contact Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.