Our client is a fast growth Fashion retail brand are looking to recruit a Marketing Data Analyst. As the Marketing Data Analyst, you will provide accurate and insightful marketing data to help the business understand and maximise its customer file both on and offline, supporting the drive towards the business’ £100m nett sales target.
- Measuring the success of our paper marketing (catalogue and inserts)
- Measuring the success of our online marketing (various channels see below)
- Understanding the relationships between the channels
- Understanding the customer so we can market more effectively.
Technical knowledge required:
- A good grasp of customer database methodology and application
- A solid understanding of all marketing channels – both on and offline
- Attribution knowledge would be useful but not essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems, and to be conversant with standard business desktop applications, especially BI, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both senior managers and other team members.
Business skills required:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- A curious mind
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Fun fast paced working environment!
- Strong team ethos.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Life insurance.
- Up to 60% discount on new ranges.
- An extra day's holiday for your birthday.
- £100 welcome voucher to spend on products when you join.
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit (or pie!) on Thursdays!
- 2 fantastic staff parties a year
- Free thinking encouraged.
Full Time- permanent
Salary - competitive
If this is of interest and you possess the right skills,
please apply now!
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone. We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.