Store Manager | Bolton | Full Time- 5 days over 7 | £27,000 - £33,000 OTE
Our client is a retail organisation operating stores throughout the North of England, who is looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join their sales team as a Store Manager.
This is a great opportunity to take on your very own 3000sqft sales area with a new is-store Hot Deli.
As a store manager you will be expected to control all aspects of the store; from sales and profit to training and recruitment. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the store and effective people management; this includes training, coaching and performance management, monitoring company property and procedures, maximising sales and profit.
Enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills are essential in this Store Manager role to motivate your team and ensure they meet targets, maximise sales and deliver excellent customer service.
If you are selected, you will go through to a telephone meeting, then if successful the employer will arrange a face to face meeting with you.
- Proven success in a Store managerial or supervisory role.
- Willing to go on courses to improve the business.
- To be highly disciplined and capable of managing people.
- To be flexible, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- To have strong leadership, communication and multitasking skills.
- Maximising sales and gross profit.
- Managing staffing levels effectively.
- Effective recruitment and selection.
- Training and coaching your team, ensuring a high standard of performance, contribution and customer service.
- Controlling costs and waste.
- Key holder duties.
- Controlling and replenishing stock levels.
- Implementing marketing and merchandising initiatives to company standards.
- Maintaining security within the store according to Company procedures.
- Ensuring that all store standards including customer service, health and safety, and food and hygiene are maintained.
- To maintain and update administration in accordance with existing procedures.
Why You Should Apply
- 28 Day holidays (which increases with length of service).
- As the company grows the team grows, the employer aim to recruit within where necessary.
- Training and development to become an Area Manager.
- Gold Training Program.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Nest pension scheme.
- Training and development.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.