Bid Manager - £40000-£45000 - Nottingham - Public Sector
Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Insurance
Our client is one of the leading providers of IT Solutions, Managed Services and Professional Services in to the Public, Education and Defence Sectors. With outstanding partnerships with HP, IBM, Microsoft, Symantec and many more, our client has welded their place at the foot of the marketplace after 30 successful years of trading.
They are now seeking 1x Bid Manager to join their Bids Team at their flagship offices in Nottingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Searching available services for a range of tendering opportunities using predefined criteria.
* Review, identify and produce a simple report on bid opportunities that meet the bid criteria.
* Identify and engage with external partners and suppliers who are required to assist with the specific tender responses.
* Managing the external partners' responses to ensure they are returned within acceptable timeframes.
* Managing the external partners' bid contents to ensure the response fulfils the tender requirement.
* Creatively writing a compelling, interesting and exciting response for areas that do not require partners input, ensuring that we have identified a USP.
* Wherever possible within the confines of tendering interact with the customer
* Attend 'Bidders' days
* Exploit any new business opportunities that become apparent
To apply Bid Managers should ideally have 3-5 years experience working in a similar role for an IT Reseller or Systems Integrator and demonstrate a successful track record in tendering contracts of IT Solutions within the Public and or Private Sector. The Bid Manager will require extensive knowledge of the Public Sector's procurement process as well as understanding of local government framework agreements. It will be of special interest if you possess good project management experience and qualifications (preferably Prince2 practitioner).
* Starting Salary of £40000-£45000
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* 25 Days Holiday
* Company Incentives
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.