One of the biggest names in the electrical wholesale industry is looking for a motivated Internal Sales / Branch Assistant to join their growing team in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and build strong business relationships.
You'll be joining a successful electrical wholesaler who already employs over 4,500 people across hundreds of UK locations. With an annual turnover exceeding £1.3 billion, they're a company that continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
In this Internal Sales / Branch Assistant role, you will:
- Receive tailored training
- Provide excellent service to the branch's customer base
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise customers on the best solution available to meet their requirements over the trade counter and phone
- Assist on the trade counter when required
You will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £26,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- A lucrative uncapped bonus, linked to your performance and that of your branch
- Mentoring and support from a strong team and manager
- Opportunities to progress in the future
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
To be successful in this Internal Sales / Branch Assistant role, you should:
- Be a quick learner with great communication skills
- Have some experience working in the electrical industry or currently work for an electrical or industrial wholesale or distribution business
- Be proactive and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- Have self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a warehouse, stores or trade counter background would be advantageous
If you think you have what it takes, apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.