If so, we are recruiting now for a PEP&CO Clothing Department Manager who has a passion for fashion….About the opportunity...
Launched in 2015, Pep&Co rolled out its fashion brand to over 300 of our Poundland stores. PEP&CO offers customers a full range of women's, men's, and children's fashion – from nightwear to school-wear, t-shirts to trainers. We are proud that PEP&CO has been nominated for the Retail Week Awards as Private Label of The Year.
As the PEP&CO Clothing Department Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading a team within the clothing department, reporting to the Store Manager.
This role comes with the ability to study Retail Team Leader Level 3 qualification through an apprenticeship, (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.What you'll be doing as a PEP&CO Clothing Department Manager....
- Lead, and motivate your teams to drive sales to maximise profit and minimising stock loss
- Ensure the Pep & Co section is 100% compliant with merchandising standards and guidelines
- Deliver excellent customer service in-store, aiming to delight customers through the best service
- Complete stock inventory counts in relevant sections as required
- Ensuring all procedure are up to date and implemented.
- Previous retail experience within fashion, either working for a fashion retailer or a concession
- A keen interest in fashion and current trends with a creative eye for merchandising
- To be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and high standards
- A track record of delivering results through effective leadership and coaching
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
- This role comes with the ability to study Retail Team Leader Level 3 qualification through an apprenticeship, (in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- Competitive salary
- Potential to earn uncapped bonus
- An eight-week induction programme
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities
- Career Progression
- Colleague discount
- Colleague benefits portal including an extensive range of discounts at national and local retailers
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – providing support 24 hours a day
Since opening its first store in Burton-upon-Trent in 1990, Poundland & Dealz, has built a network of over 850 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, offering top brands and great quality own brand products that provide customers with amazing value every day.
Poundland & Dealz offers thousands of quality products in store with over 1,000 well-known brands in 17 shopping categories including food and drink, health and beauty, household, gardening, DIY, pet, stationery, books, DVDs and toys. It is on a journey from a single price to a simple price point retailer. While the majority of items in its stores are at its original £1 price point, it is extending ranges above and below £1 that also offer amazing value.
Now part of Pepco Group with over 2,500 stores across Europe, Poundland also trades internationally in the Republic of Ireland through its Dealz brand. Dealz has a growing store base in both Poland and Spain.
Within the UK Poundland has also rolled out its fashion brand PEP&CO to approximately 300 of its larger stores. PEP&CO, launched in 2015 as a standalone brand, offers customers a full range of women's, men's and kids' fashion and is now bringing new style to Poundland with simple low pricing on family fashion that's hard to find on local high streets.
PEP&CO was also nominated in the 2019 Retail Week Awards as Private Label of The Year.
Sounds like you? apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.