Location: Nuneaton / Hybrid remote
Hours: Part time
Salary: £18,000 pa, pro rata
It's an exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. We need to make additions to our vibrant, fun Customer Contact Centre team.
“Be our ambassador, ensuring levels of customer service exceeds expectations”
When a customer purchases a product from H&B, online or on the high street, our commitment to them doesn't end there! Our quick thinking, problem-solving Contact Centre Advisors are dedicated to supporting our customers whatever the question, query or observation. From Vitamin A to Zinc our Advisors have the answer.
- Receiving and responding to customer interactions both online ad over the phone
- Responding to enquiries proactively and promptly
- Managing and resolving any complaints in a professional and considerate manner
- Working and positively contributing towards team KPIs
- Proactively acting as an ambassador for the Holland & Barrett brand, ensuring levels of customer service exceeds expectations
What we offer:
Full training, support and the tools you need to thrive and grow in this role
Full company package:
- Salary: 18000 per annum, paid pro rata, plus pension scheme
- 25% Discounted H&B products
- Holiday: 28 days + holidays for this position, rising to 33 with length of service
- Learning and Development opportunity with H&B is a great base for career development long term!
- Excellent communication: the ability to listen, coupled with fantastic verbal and written skills
- Strong organisation, with the ability to effectively prioritise where necessary
- Engaging and motivated, with a ‘can do' approach to your role
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible in your approach and willing to show initiative where necessary; no two queries will be the same!
N.B. Candidates must have the right to work and reside in the UK and will be asked to provide proof.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.