Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit a Regional Retail Manager to manage various stores in the UK & Ireland for an established premium homeware brand. This retailer has over stores and concessions in key locations in the UK and has a fantastic trading history. We are now seeking a Regional Manager who can elevate the brand further and drive forward to achieve results.
The new Regional Manager will have experience in either luxury retail or premium retail and will be able to drive standards across the area at all times. This role is ideal for a regional leader who enjoys spending time with their team, ensuring a high standard of customer care is delivered and the customer is always put first.
As a Regional Manager you will manage various locations and will be required to travel, overnight stays may also be required due to the geography of our client's store.
The Regional Retail Manager is responsible for;
- Motivating a team of existing Store and Concession Managers
- Ensuring consistency with standards and store presentation across your area
- Supporting the Country Manager and European Head of Retail for projects
- Ensuring Regional KPI`s are achieved and exceeded
- Implement and maintain high Stock control and Stock Management standards
- Drive CRM stats and activity
- Maintain impeccable customer service standards across all levels of store staff
- People management and training
As a Regional Manager, you will be self-motivated, hands on with previous exposure to working in a premium retail environment where you enjoy a challenge and can think fast and react! You must be prepared to lead your team from the front at all times and develop a strong team ethic and spirit.
The starting salary for our clients new Regional Manager will be circa £50,000 + package to be discussed. We are seeking applications from Managers who have experience in multi-site management in retail and want to lead a great team forward.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Regional Manager role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.