Health & Safety Manager (single site role) - Bristol - £40-£60k + package
Our client is an industry leading supply chain, logistics, and distribution specialist, working with some of the UK largest food and retail brands. They are currently recruiting an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join the team and help ensure legal compliance and health & safety industry best practise. Working with the Head of H&S and site management teams, the successful candidate will identify and help drive improvements in Health & Safety across the business.
- To provide professional Health & Safety advice, guidance, and support
- To work with people at all levels across the business to establish a strong and positive Health & Safety culture and to drive the continual improvement of performance
- To conduct site audits and inspections to ensure compliance and improvement
- To support business change through effective change management processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record as a Health & Safety Manager in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities and workload
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – result focused and determined
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to build and develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent coaching experience with an ability to develop and up skill
- Able to work independently to deadlines and under pressure with confidence
- NEBOSH National General Certificate as a minimum
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Significant Health & Safety Management experience, preferably in a logistics, distribution, or FM environment
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.