We are proud to be working in partnership with Ambicare Health Ltd to hire a Head of Operations (Supply Chain) as they enter the next phase of their exciting growth plans.
Ambicare Ltd are the company behind LUSTRE ClearSkin. They are currently delivering groundbreaking health care products to consumers internationally; creating easy-to-use technology that's having a fundamental impact on people's lives.
This is a key hire during a pivotal time for the company as it seeks to grow and capitalize fully on its clear potential.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for sourcing, logistics, and supply chain for a fast-growing company moving from startup phase to high growth, selling consumer healthcare and wellness devices in the UK, EU, US and China with a multi-channel presence, and fast accelerating E-commerce and digital route to market.
The Head of Operations will be responsible for working with existing suppliers and subcontracted manufacturers whilst sourcing new suppliers when required and in line with new product requirements.
The Head of Operations will also plan, manage and implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high-quality standard of product production and delivery. As such, a high level of end-to-end supply chain experience is a must.
- Responsible for production, procurement, and planning of day-to-day supply operations
- Create a detailed production and shipping schedules based on tight deadlines
- Manages the stock control in each location, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Supports the delivery on NPD/NPI programs
- Contributes to the Budget and Forecasting
- Act as a "hands on" contributor. This role will be supported by a fairly small team so, at this stage, it will involve executing the tasks required in addition to being responsible for them.
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and management experience (international supply base including US & China)
- Logistics and warehouse and 3PL experience
- Production planning and scheduling skills
- Experience of working with digital retailers/partners (E-Commerce) is essential. This is a key requirement as engaging such partners and understanding how to work with them is of huge importance
- Strong Leadership Skills including the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills; Highly Organized
- Performance-oriented and results-driven
This role presents a unique opportunity to join the company and help shape its future in the global marketplace.
This role will benefit from home working with occasionally attendance on-site in the Edinburgh area required in line with business needs.
If you are interested, please drop your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.