Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit a dynamic Area Manager to manage around 10-15 stores across the North East, North Yorkshire and Scotland. This retailer has over 100 stores in key locations in the UK and is a well-established, successful retail brand who are growing at a fast rate!
The new Area Manager will have experience in a fast-paced retail environment and will be able to drive standards across the area at all times. Ideally you will have proven experience in fast paced, hands on retail environments and must have managed a minimum of 5 sites in your career.You will be opening new stores, experience of project managing new openings, site planning is an advantage.
The Retail Area Manager is responsible for;
- Motivating a team of existing Store Managers
- Ensuring consistency with standards and store presentation across your area
- Supporting & Developing the Store Managers.
- Ensuring Regional KPI`s are achieved and exceeded
- Implement and maintain high Stock control and Stock Management standards
- Develop a team to achieve all mystery shop visits
- Drive customer service standards across all levels of store staff
- Additional ad hoc projects with senior retail leaders
- People management and training
As an Area Manager, you will be self-motivated, hands on with previous exposure to working in a fast-paced retail environment where you enjoy a challenge and can think fast and react! You must be prepared to lead your team from the front at all times and develop a strong team ethic and spirit.
The starting salary for our clients new Area Manager will be circa £60,000 + Company Car + Bonus. We are seeking applications from Managers who have experience in multi-site management in retail.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Area Manager role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.