Hours: 16hrs per week
Starting salary: £10.41 per hour plus benefits.
We here to make every day better. Not just for our customers, but for our people too. So whether you’re looking for ongoing career development and support, fantastic people policies and networks, or great benefits and generous rewards, we’ll help you find it. We’ll give you the freedom to make O2 your kind of place.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Retail Advisor to join the O2 family in Mansfield and your key responsibilities would be:
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will, at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard Retail Advisor contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split into weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We have a competitive salary on offer alongside a pick and mix of fantastic benefits but there is so much more as to why you should come and join Teamo2 as a Retail Advisor. Why not take a look at our website and also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor.
What we will give you:
- £10.41 per hour
- Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over eleven pounds per hour
- 23 days holiday allowance
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us..
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description for this Retail Advisor role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.