Are you looking for a new role with a real difference in the Orpington area? Are you confident and driven to deliver excellent value to customers? Red is recruiting a permanent Retail Assistant on behalf of one of the UK's largest furniture retailers in Orpington. If you're passionate about creating a great shopping experience through stylish furniture, we'd like to speak with you!
Salary: £20,000 per annum + realistic OTE £35,000
Hours: 40 hours per week (working shifts between 9.30am-8.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6.00pm Saturday and 10.30am-5.00pm Sunday, with 1 in 6 weekends off)
Responsibilities of a Retail Assistant:
- Guiding the customer to create their ideal home, listening to their needs, and asking the right questions at the right time
- Consistently delivering on the company's 'customer first' principles
- Overachieving on your targets
- Performing and delivering whilst learning and developing
- Having fun!
Key skills of a Retail Assistant:
- Knowledge of retail and successful sales techniques and processes would be desirable
- Motivated and driven by providing a first-class customer experience
- A good listener who cares about the customer
- A true consultative salesperson, able to guide the customer to find their ideal piece of furniture
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
Package and benefits of a Retail Assistant:
- Conveniently located a short distance from Orpington train station
- 28 days holiday + your birthday off!
- Start earning commission immediately
- Phenomenal, uncapped earning potential (OTE £40,000)
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Brilliant staff discount
- High street discounts, cinema ticket offers, childcare vouchers, and much more
- The chance to work with great people, brilliant products, and the fasted growing furniture brand in the UK
This role is a full-time opportunity, which includes working bank holidays and weekends, as these are the highest-earning days for commission!
If you're seeking a new opportunity in the Orpington area and believe you have the necessary skills to succeed as a Retail Assistant, then please apply below:
Red Recruitment (Agency)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.