About The Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an EU Allocation Analyst to join our European Merchandising team based at our European Support Functions Office in Erdington, Birmingham.
This is an entry level role for someone looking to take their first step towards a career in Merchandising. You will gain great experience in how a busy international retail business operates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the allocations generated from the delivery of stock into our distribution centre ensuring it meets agreed plans provided by product teams
- Managing the timely delivery and allocation of new and repeat stock to Claire's European stores
- Ensuring stock utilisation is maximised to achieve and exceed sales plan
- Analysing sales data in order to make informed decisions in the placing of stock in stores
- Liaising with our dispatch centre to ensure the timely pick and dispatch of key products
- Working with our field teams to deal with store allocation queries and providing appropriate support and action as needed
- You'll be highly numerate and analytical you will have a keen eye for detail anticipating the needs of our stores in order to maximise sales.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the business.
- A team player you will look to provide support and assistance to your fellow team members as needed.
- You will establish strong working relationships with our product teams, field teams & European distribution centre becoming an expert in your designated department.
- You will be confident with Excel, in particular formulas i.e. v-lookup's and pivot tables.
In addition to a great place to work below are just some of the excellent benefits we offer:
- 50% discount off Claire's products
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Retail & Lifestyle discounts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.