I am searching for a Retail Sales Assistant with the overall responsibility for reaching individual targets and contributing to showroom requirements. The successful applicant will deliver a high standard of personal selling in line with brand values and the delivery of a premium shopping experience for every customer.
The roles will be part time, three x eight hour days a week will be expected, we can be flexible for the suitable person, if two days would work better or even four days. The rate of pay will be £8.94 per hour with the opportunity of earning commission on all sales delivered. The hours of work are 09.30 to 17.30.
- Achieve individual weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets (orders, Sales, Margin and mix)
- Maintain the highest shopping experience (greeting, informing, cross-selling, closing)
- Adhere to sales and marketing instructions (promotions, visual merchandising etc)
- Provide high level of service in line with the Brand Values in store and via telephone
- Police rigidly the payment journey (deposit and paid in full prior to delivery)
- Understand how to maximize margins to generate bottom line results
- Use cross-selling to maximize margins and/or prioritize high margin items
- Develop detailed understanding of all ranges features, benefits and margin contributions
- Work towards your own uncapped commission
- 2 or 3 years experience in retail sales, preferably in high end furniture sales
- Interest / qualification in Interior Design and or furniture/ fabric is preferred
- Ability to work in a small and lean organization as a hands-on, motivated team player
- Must be an excellent communicator, with a sunny disposition towards customer care
If you feel you would be the right fit for this position and are currently seeking a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below and I will be in touch to discuss if you are successful in your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.