Assistant Store Manager
We're a passionate and energetic bunch with a great 'work hard - play hard' attitude.
Who are we?
For over 30 years, we’ve travelled, we’ve laughed, we’ve grown. We believe life is for living and more fun with those we love. Our purpose is to bring style and positivity to our customers lives through the clothes we make, the things we do and the values we have. We are Made for Life.
Assistant Store Manager
The challenge - balancing our values while being commercial
- We're looking for talented retailers who feel relaxed in a dynamic environment, enjoy life to the full, have a real understanding of our brand and customers, and a passion to develop and succeed.
- As a natural leader you will assist your Store Manager to coach, develop and support your team to help them reach their full potential, whilst nurturing a fun and exciting atmosphere
- Acting as a brand ambassador, you will continually promote the FatFace brand and culture to our customers through your team.
- You'll take pride assisting your Store Manager to continually deliver the highest and most consistent standards of customer service, visual standards, profitability and productivity of your store.
- Taking joint ownership with your Store Manager for the performance of your store, you will make commercial decisions and spot business opportunity that drive results.
You will achieve all this while ensuring our customers remain at the heart of every decision you make, all part of a normal day in retail!
We don't need to tell you that you will need outstanding organisation and communication skills, having had relevant management experience its second nature!
This truly is a great opportunity for passionate retailers who don't want to stand still, genuinely want to make a difference and be part of the FatFace story.
Benefits of working with us:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Perkbox our online platform to use from day one (this includes amazing online discounts, home workouts, wellbeing content, popular brand discounts e.c.t)
- THRIVE – Our learning management system- access from day one with 1000’s of pieces of learning
- Dental Insurance (employee funded)
- Pension scheme
- EAP support around the clock- UNUM/Retail Trust/ Fashion Textiles Support
- Critical illness/Death in service for Salaried staff
- Sick pay allowances
- O2 phone discount
- Eye Tests/contributions to glasses (qualifying roles only)
- Sabbatical leave in line with service
- Enhanced Family Friendly polices i.e. Maternity Leave
- Refer a friend scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.