JOB TITLE: Sales Assistant
LOCATION: Leeds - Victoria
DURATION: 3 Month contract as probation
HOURS : 40 Hours a week
Randstad are currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury retail brand. We're looking for dedicated and driven Sales Assistants, to join our clients' luxury store . A successful candidate should demonstrate a strong understanding of the retail industry and show strong customer service skills .Previous experience in a similar retail or customer facing role is desired but not essential.
- Welcoming customers to the store and adapting to meet their needs.
- Having the ability to build a rapport with a customer so they leave the store feeling happy and satisfied with their experience.
- Ability to rapidly build strong, working relationships with your customer base and be happy to support where needed.
- Be professional and Proactive at all times
- Ensuring a premium customer experience through exceptional customer service and excellent delivery of all elements and performance.
- Being a proud and passionate brand ambassador for the brand.
- Take responsibility, show motivation and in return you can expect great opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client wants every customer to have the best experience and you'll need passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whatever the customers needs, you'll be on hand to deliver, Full training and support will be provided so ensure you are equipped with the knowledge to be a successful sales assistant.
If you are interested then please apply with an up to date CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted by a consultant.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.