At Anglian we are looking for an Administrative Co- Ordinator to join the team and perform a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. Duties of the Administrative Co Ordinator include providing support to our customers, assisting in daily office needs, liaising with a variety of stakeholders and assisting with the depot general administrative activities.
To reward this role, we offer a competitive salary, 31 days holiday, increasing to 33 days in 2 years, we offer a variety of staff benefits, including your birthday off each year, access to a 24hr doctor remotely & gym memberships, across the group discounts and freebies are available via Perkbox and time off to volunteer to what really matters to you.
What the Role is
- Managing and Tracking the Depot Appointments and Installations Plans
- Liaising with our Customers, answering any queries, assisting them and qualifying appointments
- Co-ordinating Installers, Trades and Customers as required to achieve the Installation plans
- Processes; from inputting, quotations, arranging deliveries to general admin – no two days are the same
- Monitoring our processes are completed by all stakeholders in the Depot
What We Need
- Excellent Administrators – Who can problem solve, work to deadlines and have fantastic organisation skills
- People with a passion - For the products we sell and caring for our customers
- Talkers- If you enjoy being on the phone and forging relationships, this is the role for you
- Attention to Detail – You will be a stickler for processes and getting it right first time
- Pride – You will take pride in your work, remaining focused, calm and motivated
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 31 days holiday, increasing to 33 days with 2 year’s service
- Your birthday off each year
- Perkbox discounts & freebies
- Time off to volunteer
- Employee Product Purchase Discount Scheme
Please click to apply!
We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer – having complied with Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
Through Anglian’s value to “Succeed Together” we are committed to Equality and Diversity. We recruit the ‘best person for the job’ regardless of age, race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability - creating an inclusive working environment and culture for all our employees.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.