Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Location: East Bridgford - Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Covering a 7-day trading pattern)
Established as a family run business in 1924, the Company has grown to be one of the largest independent retailers in the UK with 32 stores and 7 Concessions.
We are now looking to recruit an Assistant Branch Manager to work at our store in East Bridgford.
- Staff management including gaining a full knowledge of products and services, controlling branch standards and effective management of the sales floor
- Acting as an integral part of the store's management team you will have key holder responsibilities and will ensure that you team operates within a happy and productive environment
- Effective people management through the use of Company procedures
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Must have proven sales retail experience ideally within the shoe industry
- Strong people-focused team player who is able to delegate effectively and manage people
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with regard to hours of work and trading hours
- Friendly by nature and be able to liaise with people on all levels
- Key contributor to the Branch team objective and performance goals
- Must be customer focused and service driven
In return the Company offers:
- Full training
- Attractive basic salary
- Store discount
- Annual Bonus scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Assistant Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Customer Support, Sales Executive, Senior Merchandiser, Retail Merchandiser, may also be considered for this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.