National Express has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our thriving team based in Bristol. This is a part time, permanent role, working either 19 or 24 hours per week, working between the hours 0700am - 1900pm so full flexibility is required, predominately over the weekend.
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all customers in line with the vision and values of National Express.
You will show strong knowledge of our services and products and provides professional advice and assistance to all customers. The Customer Service Advisor uses their own initiative to resolve customers enquiries, ensuring a positive outcome are achieved in line with the “NX Way”.
Also, you will be able to work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business acting as a role model and brand ambassador at all times.
We are holding a virtual assessment centre on 10th January for this role, with final interviews on 13th January therefore you will need to make yourself available if selected.
What you'll do...
• To consistently deliver an excellent standard of customer service at all times taking a proactive and positive approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To promote and demonstrate the “NX Way” when dealing with customers enquiries adopting a customer focused approach at all times.
• To effectively and accurately communicate information to customers and liaise with colleagues throughout the business regarding service updates and disruption.
• To proactively look for opportunities to up-sell National Express services and products.
• To provide support and assistance to customers, colleagues and driver teams.
• To be fully competent in the use of the relevant ticketing and operational systems, processes and procedures necessary to fulfill the role.
• To fully adhere to the Financial and Cash Policy.
• To assist in the training and development of peers.
• To promote DOH rules and maintain a safe working environment
• To carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
• The role requires the individual to actively follow NEL policies including Drug and Alcohol and Equal Opportunities policies
What we're looking for...
• Experience of front-line customer service in a fast paced environment.
• Positive attitude to customer service and personal development.
• Ability to work in a team or independently on your own initiative.
• The ability to work shift patterns including weekends and bank holidays. Occasional working overtime to meet business demands.
- Wage paid per hour of £9.50.
- Based in Bristol
- Part time, permanent position
- Working 24 hours a week, flexibility over 7 days.
- Working between the hours of 0700am – 1900pm, shifts split 3/4 days each week. Must be flexible to work shift patterns to support the business needs.
- Uniform will be provided.
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.