It's a really exciting time to be at Holland & Barrett. We are investing across all areas of our business with a vision of empowering our customers to live happier, healthier lives. Our mission is to be the leading player in global wellness chosen by millions as their trusted partner for personalised wellness journeys. To achieve this goal, we are embarking on a radical transformation. We are recruiting top talent in all areas of our business, from Finance to Digital Marketing, from HR to IT, as well as new functions around Health and Wellness.
“Increase H&B's on-shelf sales and space efficiencies while delivering a great shopping experience for the customer.”
- Build strong relationship with the trade, marketing, supply chain and store teams to produce category planograms that meet Holland and Barrett's merchandising principles
- Own and continually develop merchandising principles for your category area
- Ensure the planogram release schedule is adhered to
- Plan, design and build store displays within a head office mock shop, following a strict range-review calendar and engaging key stakeholder sign off.
- Produce and maintain all planograms from conception to store implementation
- While working closely with the store planning team, ensure there are planograms created for all space variances
- Store and competitor visits with the trading team
- Consider and present areas of merchandising opportunity to the merchandising, trade and operational teams
- Assist with merchandising projects within category strategy
- Work with the supply chain team on managing minimal stock levels
- Challenge current ways of working through analysis and process change in conjunction with the customer insight and trading teams.
- Support the wider team on macro space projects when required
- Space Planning merchandising experience in retail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Good analytical and numeric skills with an attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate and accurate with good attention to detail
- Confident, open minded and happy to challenge the norm as well as present to peers
- Customer focused
- Previous experience in a retail head office environment is preferred
- Strong experience of space planning software ideally Neilsen Spaceman for planogram production
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and administration skills
- Experience of AutoCad preferable but not essential
Experience or reporting software such as Oracle OBIEE,MSacces and SQL preferable but not essential
In addition to competitive salary, company benefits and flexible working, you can expect support and encouragement to build your career. Our leadership strongly promotes career growth and mobility.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.