KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with an independent Plumbing and Heating business. They are looking to find a Trade Counter Assistant for their businesses in both Palmers Green and Cheshunt. North London.
This is fantastic opportunity for any candidate with trade counter experience. This role is for someone who is keen to progress in a future management role.
The candidate must have a desire for sales as well as organising and coordinating installations as well as working with customers.
- Management experience is not essential (therefore there is room to progress).
- Must have trade counter sales experience.
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating is required.
- IT literate and experience using Microsoft Office software.
- Welcoming customers to their business.
- Maintaining their brand image to the highest standards.
- Ensuring the showroom and all displays are always both neat and tidy.
- Recognize customers’ expectations and liaise with them according to their budget.
- Represent their company, products as well as also offer solutions.
- Learning and taking on new projects and also taking initiative to achieve deadlines.
Trading since 1995, the family run business began specialising in the supply of plumbing, heating and electrical materials. Additionally, all staff undergo specialist training in the boiler and boiler spares industry. With over 100 years combined experience, they offer advice on all aspects of the plumbing and heating industry from a complete heating installation to the smallest component of the boiler itself.
£24,000 - £29,000 DOE.
If you would like to apply for our Trade Counter Assistant position apply below.
Simon Acres Group
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.